In VERDELIMON Y CIA SAS we collect and use your personal data mainly to process your commercial offers, generate the invoice and the shipment, as well as to inform you opportunely the progress in the process.
We also collect your email address to offer you a better service, keep you informed of promotions and other information that may be of interest to you, as long as you select the option when registering to keep me informed.
When you use the contact us option, we save your email address only to respond to the comments sent.
Sometimes we do general statistics of visits and market studies in which we use general figures of users, without personally identifying each one.
We have adopted the security levels of personal data protection required and we try to maintain the means and technical measures at our disposal to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data that you provide us. However, you should be aware that security measures on the internet are not impregnable.
We do not store your financial information as a bank entity, card numbers or passwords. When you make the payment you do it on a secure platform.
At any time you can access your account, modify the contact information and addresses, register or unsubscribe from the newsletter, without prior notice and without this resulting in liability.
How do we collect your personal data?
Mainly through the registration form on this website, although you can also subscribe to the newsletter and use the contact us form.
Like most websites we use “cookies”. This helps us to keep the products that you add to the shopping cart. The information we store in cookies is anonymous.
While you are browsing the page, you usually do it anonymously. Your Internet browser automatically informs us of its version and what operating system it runs on.
When you click on one of our advertising banners or on an element of a news bulletin that you receive by email, it is possible that before arriving at our website you go through an intermediate page known as “click-through url”. Analyzing how many people have gone through this page allows us to measure the effectiveness of campaigns.
What do we do with your personal data?
• The personal data collected is subject to automated processing and incorporated databases. When the delivery of products must be done through a transport company, we supply your data in order to make the delivery.
• If your information is requested in legal proceedings, we must deliver the information in accordance with the corresponding court order.
• We never send emails requesting personal information; user or password of this website, or financial information (entity, card, account, password). In case you receive a suspicious email, inform us.
• Every time we send an email we invite you to enter directly from your internet browser by typing the address of this website in your browser.
• In the event that you make the return of a product that may contain your personal data make sure to delete them. If necessary contact us to receive advice on how to delete your personal data of the product. We are not responsible for personal data and information that may be left in a returned product.
• It is your responsibility as a user of this website to enter correct personal information and keep it updated.
• Certain services provided on this website may contain specific conditions with specific provisions regarding the protection of personal data.
• If you have any comments about this personal data protection policy, send it through the contact form.